Interesting facts are the best. You can sound smart during a conversation or you can even start a new conversation with your friends. Also, interesting facts are nice to know. They can describe something you like. People usually want to know all interesting facts about just one thing. But, there are many facts that are related to everything. It is nice to know a thing or two.
1. If a month begins on Sunday, it will have a Friday the 13th.
2. A lead pencil (average one) will write more than 50.000 English words, or, it will write a 35 mile long line.
3. ¼ of the bones in the body are located in our feet.
4. An average person spends 2 weeks of their life waiting at a traffic light.
5. You know that celery is good food. Well, you need more calories to eat it that it contains.
6. By 2080, the population of the planet will be 15 billion. It looks like we will have to find a second planet for life.
7. Native Americans named their children after the first thing they saw, when they come out from a tent after they become fathers. For example, Running Water or Sitting Bull.
8. The Matami Tribe (West Africa) plays a football with a human skull.
9. Food colorant makes Coca-Cola black. Without it, it would be green.
10. Our thin bones are stronger than a concrete.
11. During the 17th century, the Sultan of Turkey ordered his harem to be drowned. He replaced it with a new one.
12. You cannot sneeze with your eyes open.
13. 500 bats can eat 250.000 insects in an hour.
14. 1 of 5 adults believes that aliens live on our planet.