So, you have a hard time at work. You must obey deadline and you don’t have enough time to finish your work. Then, you realize that a migraine is coming. You may believe that it is impossible to survive the day. However, there are some things you can do in order to survive that day.
1. The first step is to react. Do this as soon as possible. When you feel that a migraine will happen, it will happen. So, take your remedy and rest a bit. You can also go for a short walk. Wait a couple of minutes in order that remedy takes effect.
2. Adapt to the situation. Dim lights if you can. Turn off the computer screen and turn off ringtone on your cell phone. Everything you can do in order to have plenty of rest is useful.
3. Realize that a migraine is much more important than your work. So, relax and try to have a rest. You can finish your work later. In this case, your health has a priority.
4. Hydrate. Keep a bottle of water near you. Drink as often as you can. This simple trick can make a difference.
5. If you missed your meal, a migraine may be a side effect. You should eat because food can be helpful remedy.
6. A migraine hangover is a common thing. Have enough time, so it can pass. At first, you will feel weak and distracted. However, after some time, you will fully recover. Do not rush to work.
7. The best way to cure migraine is to prevent it. Do everything you can in order to achieve this.